Wednesday, November 9, 2011

GOP Debate Live Reactions, 11/9

Hooray! Survivor is on aga - oh. It's this again. Rats.

How will they deal with the growing unrest? By bickering like schoolchildren!

I do, in fact, see NBC, thanks.

My money, my vote? Does that mean I have to pay for a vote? MISLEADING.

I do not know these moderators and dislike my prior knowledge of them as it makes it harder to mock them.

"For a debate that will focus almost exclusively on..." NONSENSE!

HAH. She called you a speaker, Newtle. Except A/V equipment is much cooler than you are.

They let Huntsman come this time? How sweet.

Just in case you get off topic, there are electric eels waiting to fall from the rafters.

Worst. All-stars. Ever.

The economy dipped because of Italy. Because with Berlusconi's resignation, the underage hooker market will collapse.

Caboose? What now?

Actually, "60 Minutes" is not an hour, as there are about 16 minutes of commercials.

Mitt, I've already fallen asleep listening to you.

Michele Bachmann, can you spell "IMF"?

Oh please, stop blaming the Obama administration for borrowing practices. Find something that is actually their fault.

Oh god, WHO IS THIS LOUD GUY? SOMEONE MAKE HIM GO AWAY. THESE CAPS IMPLY A VOLUME AKIN TO HIS.

Nice tie, Ron Paul. Mildly non-ridiculous answer. Gold star! They do have those on your planet, right?

Stop shouting, dude. You're mic'd.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same. Can you tell me which one's not like the other by the time Huntsman finishes talking? Ding ding ding. It's Huntsman.

Oh thank god, someone with the ability to CONTROL THE VOLUME OF HIS VOICE.

I think the woman in the front row is asleep. And the man next to her is really creepy.

"Much of my parents make their life here." Really, Mitten? Really? Also, I can direct you to a map if you need to know where Washington is. My guess is that Rick Perry has an app on his phone, right next to the breathalyzer app.

Did this guy steal Huntsman's hair?

The things Mitt Romney says are...I'm sorry, did he just say Massachusetts was close by, or did I mishear that? Also, Perry may also have a counting app if you need it. He's probably playing with it right now to time your response so he can complain about it.

Governor Perry. Perry the Platypus. That is what I will call you if you win, buddy, although on second thought, that might be insulting to platypi. Maybe I'll go with Perry the Platyputz.

I think you should be fired, too, Newt. Out of a cannon.

Michele Bachmann: "I can create jobs as quickly as possible by hiring more people to apply my false eyelashes."

HEY, 1986 WAS A GOOD YEAR, LADY.

I will vote for building a border fence if all of you stay on the other side of it.

Why is Santorum shiny? It's making my eyes hurt.

Hint: when they start clapping, stop talking.

OH SNAP, SHE BROUGHT IT UP. Herm is piiiiisssed. Why do these people like him so much? I don't get it. He has no redeeming qualities. He hasn't even given me free pizza, which, I have to say, I would probably not throw at him in disgust as I really like pizza. Unless he gave me a pepperoni pizza. Then I'd make him a new hat. A pizza hat.

I don't appreciate when you're polite, Mitten. It makes me briefly forget your role in my middle school being so old it had a bomb shelter.

You really don't want to win this, do you, Huntsman? Please, just declare yourself a primary challenge to Obama. It'll make things easier for us all.

Either you're lying or have never met a Democrat, FeeFee. Unless you count Jon Huntsman, and I do.

Hey, Shouty McShouterson - obviously they are all going to say that they can both create jobs and make profits. Stop shouting a dumb question.

The parks are paid for by tax dollars, Newt.

*gasp* That sounds like social welfare to me, Santy!

Hey, funny story. You know who signed the first income tax into law? It rhymes with "Schmabraham Schmincoln."

It is simple, Herm. That's why they used it in SimCity.

Mitten doesn't have a flat tax, he has a flat affect.

The gist of what Michele Bachmann just laid out is "we plan to implement complicated tax codes that are completely symbolic and raise no revenue."

WAIT, WHAT? I CAN MEET SPONGEBOB AND THE RUGRATS AT BOB'S FURNITURE?! OH MY GOD, THIS IS SUCH A THRILL.

Governor Romney, answer in thirty seconds. While hopping on one foot and humming Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and holding a groundhog. Then you would capture my attention.

"Translate that plan to America." Preferably in sober English.

*raises hand* If we do away with all the regulations since 2008, that will include one year of Bush-implemented regs. Just a reminder.

"I have never done any lobbying. Just kidding!"

Herman, what would you do with Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac? Grope them, of course.

You are correct, Huntsman. I am upside down. IN BED.

Fine, it's not true, I'm making pasta. But in theory, you know.

Ricky! Back behind your podium! It's not snack break yet!

Repealing Obamacare:

Huntsman: Party with the govs! Refreshments are on Herman! Wait, did he say Hermanizing medical records?

Ron "Gleep Glorp" Paul: Implement an unreasonable and unsustainable plan that is so obscenely vulnerable to corruption I can already feel myself being malpracticed on.

Perry the Platyputz: I can say words, too, guys!

The Hermburglar: Misogynistic comments.

Mitten: Do the thing completely the opposite of what I did when I was governor. We have memory zappers, right? That wasn't just in Men in Black, was it?

Stay Puft:

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM AS THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME SORT OF CRIME OR DISPUTE OCCURRING OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT. MUST INVESTIGATE, THEN TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS AND PRETEND I'M NOT HERE.

I'll just assume - oh, no, wait, Stay Puft is still yapping away.

Crazy Eyes Bachmann: Play Monopoly

Rick "Please don't Google me" Santorum: I can write.

I will bet all the cookies Ron Paul keeps in that Keebler tree of his that what Santorum just said was not an actual occurrence.

TIME. TIME. SHUT UP, FEE FEE.

I can't believe there's another hour of this shit.

On compromising with Dems:

Santy: Make them be Republicans. Which will totally work.

Mittenpoof: Crap that is completely unlikely to happen.

Perry the Platyputz: Move caterpillars around. Forget stuff. Do nothing to improve your image as a terrible and probably drunk debater. Oops, indeed.

Hermburglar: Nein nein nein. Put things in bold.

Newtle is not prepared to raise taxes on Americans. Or do stuff. Also, it's "have hidden," not "have hid."

Yeah, let's model shit on Chile. Good plan. Who's got the Phoenix capsule?

There are a lot of moral issues, here. You're not on the high ground on many of them, Mitten.

"Say that again?" And I spit pasta all over the place. Thanks, Michele.

I just noticed the ticker with the snarky tweets, and I am in hysterics. I'd also watch a reality show in which Newt debated journalists, and to the person who mentioned that "Princess Nancy" is trending in case anyone still wanted to vote for Hermain Cain, kudos. THIS TICKER IS AMAZING. PLEASE MAKE IT A THING.

AW, YOU FINALLY THOUGHT OF IT, PLATYPUTZ!

I actually hope Perry wins the primary just so that we have the pleasure of watching him try to debate Obama.

It was more of a mistake for Schwarzenegger to have a secret child with the maid, if we're talking mistakes.

That was the creepiest chuckle ever, Huntsman. But you make a good point about China. I wish you had any chance whatsoever to win the primary, I think I'd like to watch you and Obama face off. And not in a SNL sketch sort of way that it would be if Perry tried.

Ticker says: "Who would win a memory contest between Rick Perry and Herman Cain right now?"

COUNTERFEIT COMPUTER CHIPS?! O NOEZ. Let's all boycott spring rolls!

Um, I don't think we can complain about enriching China with our money since our money is actually theirs.

Herman - you are not allowed to say "nine" this time. Go. PREEMPTIVE BET HE WILL MENTION IT ANYWAY. Okay - it counts if you allude to it. I win a pizza.

Who let Shouty McShouterson back onstage and why is he off his leash?

Nice job personally attacking three big players in the Democratic party, Herm. Stay classy.

He's not my crony! I swear! I didn't even invite him to my birthday party, when I turned 741 space years old.

Oh thank god. It's over. I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment